NVDB (National Road Database) is a result of an assignment the Swedish Road Administration got from the government in 1996. The NVDB database covers a reference road network and a large amount of data connected to that and are used by both public and private actors.
NVDB is a collaboration between;
- Swedish Transport Administration (Trafikverket),
- Swedish Transport Agency (Transportstyrelsen),
- The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (Sveriges Kommuner och Regioner),
- Swedish Forest Industries federation (Skogsindustrierna),
- The Swedish mapping, cadastral and land registration authority, (Lantmäteriet)
The board of NVDB with representatives from each organization can be found here:
NVDB makes a diffrence
NVDB is one of Sweden’s most important databases. Each day, citizens of our society is dependent on the information in NVDB. Many of the costumers base their decisions with data from NVDB, while others have built their entire business on the information that NVDB offer.
Use the web application Lastkajen to download data from NVDB.
Please contact email@example.com for questions.